Sunday, December 11, 2011

IS this girl Playing me, PLaying games, Or just is not interested.?

So i am a 22 year old male. I recently met a girl i went to high school with she is currently 20. We hit it off great hanging out a lot over the first week. Her and I went on with texting each other everyday for that week. It escalated to the point where when we saw each other a kiss would be exchanged and after saying goodbye. up until this past weekend last week things were going great. She would tell me things such as she wanted to spend all the time with me, to sleep over etc. As of late things have taken a turn. We have not talked as much and it seems she is not willing to go out and do things with me. The thing that puzzles me is that when i talk to her 1 night after not having talked to her for a day or two she will tell me she missed me, to sleep over etc. But then the next day it seems she avoids any times to come hang out with which totally contradicts the texts she sends me which are very Girlfriend like. I would also like to add the girl is only 20 and has dated many a**holes in the past and i am a nice normal guy who knows how to treat a lady.



What do you guys think. PLaying hard to get? Playing me? or just not interested and leading me on?



What should i do?? sorry for the wall of textIS this girl Playing me, PLaying games, Or just is not interested.?
She really isn't playing hard to get, because she already has you. Usually that is a pre-relationship kinda thing. Since her words and actions are not measuring up, I would suggest that she is playing you. Head games are very childish and not to be tolerated. It's possible there is someone else in the picture. Clearly, I would not waste my time on someone who can't make time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment