Sunday, December 11, 2011

Have you girls or guys ever had someone play really hard to get?

Anyone can answer this question!

Alright have you ever had someone play hard to get and not know how to play it properly? I mean, you know they are interested, they show signs of it but they play the hard to get card none-the-less. I.E. They toss you a bone like kissing you then they say they don't want to get with you.(and I mean kissing kissing, not the 'oh how cute' kiss. The make-out type of kiss) You know they are interested when you get with someone else and then they say 'darn it I should've asked you sooner'. So on and so forth. I can go throw a lot of these. You see, there's this guy that played hard to get with me, played it like this... His 'card' for playing hard to get was 'I need to get over (insert someone's name here)'. I give him time to get over them and he starts dating another girl while I am not in contact with him due to me temporarily giving up, dating another person... so on and so forth. In other words, this guy likes to use the 'I'm trying to get over someone' hard to get card. But anyways, it doesn't matter the hard to get card they play, just the question of. 'Have you had someone play hard to get and obviously not know how to play it right?'Have you girls or guys ever had someone play really hard to get?
You know how girls mess with guys even though they'd never ever ever be interested, they just do it because it's fun? Well, guys do it too, guys can be jerks too. Do you really want to be with a guy that can't express his feelings? If all he's going to do it play the hard to get card, just walk away from the table.Have you girls or guys ever had someone play really hard to get?
answer my question for me, the question and explaination may just answer your question for you.....







http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I loved a girl and she got married in front of my eyes.. could anything worse than this????

No comments:

Post a Comment