Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I tell if a woman is playing hard-to-get (Ladies 18+, I could use your help)?

I think this girl I like now is playing hard to get with me. What are some characteristics that are shown when a woman is playing hard to get? I know these things might not be the same for all women, but I'm just looking for a general idea. I can work with that. Thanks for your help in advance. How can I tell if a woman is playing hard-to-get (Ladies 18+, I could use your help)?
Here's the real test ... ignore her. If she's playing hard to get, she's doing it because she likes you. If you ignore her, it turns the tables on her and puts her in the position of pursuit. Women will yell and scream at me for revealing the truth but there it is. Don't call her ... don't ask her about herself ... by all means, don't do ';friend'; things with her.



One of three things is going on here: 1. She likes you and wants you to pursue her, and she thinks playing hard to get will draw you in; 2. She's not into you and is just playing with you; and 3. You are imagining the whole thing.



Whichever of these is true, the only defense an informed man has, if he's really into the woman, is to ignore her. Feign disinterest. It drives women crazy. They can't stand it. Ultimately, if she really likes you and isn't just playing with you, she will find a way to make it obvious. Women think they are so stealthy, but women get stupid when guys ignore them.



The big concern here is, you stand at the brink of the friend zone. If you two haven't made a connection in the next two weeks, you're going down the tubes ... eject before you get consumed by the flames. How can I tell if a woman is playing hard-to-get (Ladies 18+, I could use your help)?
if she makes eye contact with you and laughs at some things you say... she's interested in you as a friend or even more. if she doesnt seem like she wants your attention then leave her alone. if she's playing hard to get then she'll wonder why you dont want her attention anymore and try to get yours!! try it... it works. if she just thinks your a creap and doesnt want your attention then she just wont talk to you. its that simple.
I think you should be able to tell. If she is friendly and flirts but holds back sometimes, let's you see her with other guys or flirting with others, ';disappears'; without explanation, avoids you at times, or is busy when you ask her out without much notice...then she may be playing hard to get.
it is called cat and mouse. If she gets you to a cetain point and then pulls back, or tells you that she is not one to go on any base unless there is a ring on her finger. Those gals tend to bee a little anal ret. btw wtf do i know about playing hard to get.lol. hugs
Depends on what the lady is doing to play hard to get, maybe she is old fashioned and wants you to make the first move. I think you should ask her what she likes from a man, and take it from there, maybe you are reading to much into it.
Try ignoring her and flirting with other girls instead (right in front of her), and see what happens.
they are all playing hard to get , unless they are deprate...
were all trying to play hard-to-get we really just want lovin' trust me i would know!
Well like you said, every female's different so it would be kinda hard to know where her head's at, so I'll just speak from my experience.

There was a lot of body language going on. It's like I would flaunt myself in such a way that it wasn't too much, but not too little either: be it the way I walked (I didn't walk like I was about to throw my hip outta socket, but graceful w/ a slight twist to it, talked (I wasn't loud and valleygirl or ghetto, but a little soft and easy to the ear), laughed (I wasn't falling out the seat, rolling on the floor, laughing at everything, but a quiet laugh with tears or a girly giggle), smiled (I wasn't getting koolaid, though it may have been big, I showed no teeth - I figured if I'd shown my teeth then he'd thought he would have had me, so I had to reverse it), played with my hair or pushed it behind my ears (showed I was interested and wanted to hear more), looked at the lips instead of the eyes when he was speaking (lead him to believe that I found them very inviting) and I even took glances when I thought he wasn't looking (thinking in my mind like this person is actually cool and ';I wonder...). I would give a light slap on the arm if I thought something was funny or dumb ( that was my way of getting free body contact).

When I felt like he was becoming interested I would ease up a little bit and focus my attention else where either on something or someone.I mean it's kinda out there, but that's what happened. Don't know if that'll help any.

No comments:

Post a Comment