Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls: Is she playing hard to get?

I liked a girl and I was convinced she liked me back. she constantly asked to hangout with me, gave me compliments, and even gave me a fish. then she started to show signs of not being interested, like we used to hangout just the two of us then she would start to say lets hangout with people. so I asked her what was up and she said lets just be friends. So I started talk to her less frequently. This was all a month ago.



we talk 2 or 3 times a week, she laughs at things I say that aren't funny, smiles, waves to me, but maybe that's what friends do. The other day I asked her if she would like to play guitar together sometime and she said yes that would be fun and she didn't mention playing with other people



im fine with being just friends but I'm still the one always starting the conversations. but I can see how it would be hard for her to start them because I see her once a day and my class is way behind hers and I catch up to her when we get out.



what should I do? set a time to actually play guitar together? is she playing hard to get?



thanksGirls: Is she playing hard to get?
Go 4 itGirls: Is she playing hard to get?
I wouldn't do it, she probably sucks at guitar
Just give her sometime. Set a time to play the guitar. Maybe she has had a bad relationship before. Maybe she wants to stay as friends because she appreciates the friendship and wants it to last. But you go for it and if she accepts you show you care
Watch for her body language next time that you two have more than a 30-second conversation. Does she hold eye contact? Does she turn her shoulders and torso away from you? Are her answers short and obligatory? Does she seem distracted? The more that she aligns herself towards you, the more she's interested.



If you're trying to get her to open up a bit, then try to get her to talk about herself. Ask her anything that warrants more than a 10-second response. By showing her that you want to get to know more about her, she might open herself back up to you a little bit.



By what you're telling me, I can see two possible reasons for her behavior. One is that she's thinking you're taking too long to ask her out, and that she might have been interested but you didn't take the cue. By re-initiating personal conversations with her, then you might re-spark her interest. And a long date such as playing guitar together will give you more than enough opportunity to talk to each other. Just don't be shy, have some self-confidence, and be honest.



Good luck!
Sounds like you should talk to her about it.



And the playing the guitar thing actually sounds like fun!



Goodluck!



Can you answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100504204204AA1TIzR%26amp;r=w

No comments:

Post a Comment