Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do guys play hard to get to?He stopped texting me all of a sudden.Girl much!lol?

Alright so im going to try to make this short.Ive been dating this dude couple of weeks,he texted me everyday,we tried to both text eachother daily and it was fine,and we barely see eachother to begin with because were both always working we try to meet up twice a week.So all of a sudden he goes a day without texting me,and its cool i figured hes busy and im busy not a big deal,then i get a msg the next morning asking how i am and then asks ';Do u think its weird i didnt text you';..I was like no?You were busy i was busy its all good....So the next day i go hang out at his shop (hes a tattooist) Hes real busy im trying to sit and have a conv with him just isnt happening,and im figuring maybe hes losing interest.So im like ima go dude,And he ran after me leaving his client there waiting and says Lets go out after 2mr,After im done with the shop,and im thinking whats this dude want seriously is he confused,then i told him about the msg,Asking if he thought it was weird why do it..And then he looks to the side and smiled and was like i was busy,,It looked like a bigass lie.And now he doesnt text me at ALL..But then wants to see me again Tomorrow?If hes not interested he just should have let me walk out the shop and not even say anything to me at all..Whats his problem what does he want?Do guys play hard to get to?He stopped texting me all of a sudden.Girl much!lol?
Hey he is trying to find out whether u really like him or just playing with him. I have read this in one me a site, to find out whether o girl lover u or not. The site said:

text a girl for about 15 days regularly and stop texting on the 16th. He the girl likes u she will definately ask u why he didnt texed.

So if u like dat boy ask him %26amp; he not than leave him.Do guys play hard to get to?He stopped texting me all of a sudden.Girl much!lol?
Hi Babe u might Bored at this time.... His new Gal fren has sme more extra ordinary than ur's so try to get his desire go for it ///... or else wait patient untill he comes.. or get some other Guy who fits for u
He feels confused about if he likes you or not, make yourself a LITTLE hard to get also and confront him when you see him next, don't overwhelm him and never make him feel small and insignificant. Men like the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment