Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to play hard to get?

I like this girl... and apparently like me. A friend of both of ours told me to be with her more because she needs to realize that she likes me and misses me when i dont talk to her. So, how do i play hard to get? just enough to entice her to talk to me first???



Thanks!How to play hard to get?
sorry.. girls don't dig guys who are hard to get. we're supposed to play that part :)



LOL.if a guy is acting hard to get we get the impression that he doesn't feel the same towards us or he's just another jerk..





make the move because your the guy, or if you don't like that then just stay at the background but trust me she'l misinterpret it..:)How to play hard to get?
Oh please. Grow up and stop with the stupid headgames. If you want to talk to her, then talk to her. If she likes you, then she likes you. If she doesn't like you, then she doesn't like you and both of you can move on to finding someone who DOES like you without needing to resort to stupid headgames.
thats dumb if you like her just talk to her.
patience
Just flirt a little with other girls and stick to small talk with her and seem kind of uninterested.
Playing ';hard to get'; is exactly that...playing.

Either quit or get serious!
Why don't you talk to her first, girls like that. Don't play hard to get, that's just dumb.
that's dumb. you'll make her think you're uninterested and she'll move on.
sit down next to her when you get a break between algebra and social studies (that's a crack on you sounding like your 12 btw) and whip your 4 inch wiener out and rub it against her leg...
your plan is brilliant if you want her to move right past you.
Say Hi and be like ';I'd really like to talk, but I have a lot going on, maybe next week we can chat.'; Suck it in and wait a few days. Try to get her to call you.
don't playy hard to gettt!! =O

im a girl who hates it

when boys do it to me

i end up thinking there not interested

and to get over them end up flirting and stuff with other guys

believe me if you just talk to her normally and stuff shell like you

just use this method

talk to her on 1 day

and the next day let her talk to you

or talk to her for about 2 days and wait for her to talk to you

shes probably playing hard to get back

cause i don't usually talk to guys first unless i really have to



help me pls give me a boys opinion

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

10x

No comments:

Post a Comment