Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help! I have major girl problems!?

The situation I've gotten myself into is a peculiar one, and I feel absolutely horrible about it. There are 3 girls that currently have feelings for me, and I have feelings for each of these three girls, but I am not dating either one of them. I want to, however, date one of these girls, but I am not sure which one as of yet. Girl A is my ex, who recently dumped me for her ex, but wants to get back together with me after seeing how her ex treated her. Girl B is one of my close friends. I have the strongest feelings for this girl, but she is 14 whereas I am 18, her parents would strongly disapprove, and it would be very very hard to see her. Girl C is my close friends best friend, and I like her very much. She is the furthest away, however, but she is the one that I would pick if I had to pick right now because she has a mix of both of the two previous girls and brings an extra niceness along with her. If it helps any, Girl A and Girl B know about Girl C, Girl B knows about Girl A, Girl C doesn't know about GIrl A or Girl B, and Girl A doesn't know about Girl B. Help please? I promise also I am not trying to play these girls, and if I am, it isn't on purpose!Help! I have major girl problems!?
be with the one you want to be with. (sounds like girl c to me) and if she likes you back, no need to tell her about the others. as long as she's the one you want.Help! I have major girl problems!?
don't ask any of them! Find some other girl that has no relationship to the other girls!
Have sex with all 3 at once
flip a coin or eenie meenie myni moe

whichever girl your hoping it is, is the one you should date
give C a try
I think you know the answer. Leave your ex an ex, your friends friends and look for someone completely new and exciting.
Girl A and Girl B know about Girl C, Girl B knows about Girl A, Girl C doesn't know about GIrl A or Girl B, and Girl A doesn't know about Girl B.



hahahaha do what? I think that you just need to pick one...I would go with ';girl C'; because she seems like the one that you know in your gut that you want to be with. Keep the other ones in mind, and if C doesn't work out, go from there. You might be playing them but not like seriously. It is fine :)
Well. It's good that you didn't consider all three as an option. Go you!



Girl B I think is a bit inappropriate. Girl A sounds dangerous and untrustworthy. Makes you sound like a rebound. Therefore, I would go with Girl C. She really seems the best out of them.



Hope I helped. :D
Choose girl C!!!
For sure get Girl A out of the picture. She's your ex, and she's the one who dumped you...? And she's just going back to you like you're a sidedish.



And if you have the strongest feelings for Girl B, then I think you should go fo her =) and for Girl C... just stay friends with her because, long distance relationships never work out... really.



Hope I helped, haha.
Pick girl C

A has already burned you once

B is illegal
go with girl C because its nto like u can really have the choice of dating girl B and girl A already had a chance. its whats best
i know this is probably hard to do, but dont date either of them i say this because sooner or later the other girl would find out that your dating the other girl and be mad. by dating one of them your going to get yourself tied up in a big knot and it'll be very hard to untangle yourself.
It sound like you like girl B the most, and I know there is a big age difference, but if shes the one you have the most feelings for I would go with her.

Maybe talk to her parents and tell them that you understand that the age difference concerns them, and that you realize they only want to protect her, but you really like who she is as a person. Tell them that you are willing to date by their rules, and if they want you guys to have at home dates, like watching movies or something you completely understand. You should be able to do whatever to be with the one you love.
no one has time to read such a stupid long question
Pick Girl C, you shouldn't go out with girls on the rebound, and you shouldn't go out with girls wayy younger than you.
whao buddy your nutz!!!
wow man u are in there deep. try to go for girl B or C. Girl A already dumped u so way get back together with her if she dumped u. U probably knew she would come crawling back to u though righ. lol
Wow, this is really confusing. Well, the way i see it, u should date Girl B. U said so that u have the strongest feelings for her. U know, in relationship, nothing matters beside two people loving each other. She's only 4 years younger than u! So what? i'm 14 too! Aren't u 18? Aren't u supposed to make ur own decision? Age difference doesn't matter that much.
dude thats alot of A's B's and C's....the ex i wouldnt go for, she already had her chance.. B yea your 18 and shes 14, thats not that bad of an age difference..youd have to convince her parents that you care alot about her, and if they like you they shouldnt mind too much, and girl C, shes girl B's close friend? bad idea, if you choose C over B then you would pronbobly loose B as a friend..so if i was you it would e girl B...
i think you should go with the one you have most feelings for like who would you save if they were falling down a bridge and you were on a bunji cord you could only save one
ok well the 14 year old is not mature enough to make decisions about dating which is why her parents dont approve so that leaves her out for 3 to 5 years



If a is your x that dumped you to go back with her x then is going to dump her x again (making him her xx) to go with her other x again (u) then she is wack and you probably dont want her around



so i guess that leaves c
ur a pedophile get someone ur own age

pick one!!

choose girl c whatevss
I would chose girl C seeing that your ex dumped you and now wants to get back with you and girl B is kind of young for you and its king of illegal :) Hope this helps
Hmm... It sort of seems that you should probably just forget about Girl A, because as far as I've heard, she seems like a little bitchy if she thinks she can dump you for her ex and then come crawling back to you. About Girl B, I know she's younger, but if you do have the strongest feelings for her, but she might not be mature enough to be in a relationship. Taking chances based on what you feel is right usually turns out okay. Since Girl C does not know about them then try giving Girl B a try, give Girl C a chance. That way you wiont have to deal with drama between Girl B And A. But if you do, make sure you are completely honest with Girl C
well i think girl C because she sounds like what you really want( from what you wrote :)) and the first one dumped you for another guy who was her ex which is just a ***** move. and now she wants you back? i wouldnt trust her. Girl B is just trouble lol( just because of the age difference....but hey if youre really into her, go for it). I think go for C and if that doesnt work out, wait a while and then you can go for B haha.
I think girl C, comfort her from the way her ex treated her, girl B is a total no! Girl C seems nice but she's too far away, no homo but i'd go with girl A.
Hey you sound like a nice guy, and coming from a girls perspective I think you should chose who makes you happiest and it will work out.. I wouldn't chose girl A because obviously she has feelings for other guys and thats a bad thing in a relationship. (TRUST ME it wont work) Girl B may be a good friend and she might be mature but if your 18 it could get you in legal trouble (Statitory Rape), especially if her rents dont like you they could file a complaint . As for girl C long distance relationships are hard but it can work depending on how far away you are from her. If i was you i'd go for GIRL C! Its sounds like you already like her alot so it should be a ood relationship! Good luck! :)
well i sure wish i had as many choices as you. the only two girls i ever tried asking out treated me like ****, and i never even got to asked them out. And any girls that have asked me out weren't very attractive. So i would pick the nicest girl out of them. You would probably get the most success from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment