Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guys who make bets to see if they can get with a particular girl.?

Have any of you done this?



Have any of the girls actually PLAYED you instead?



How do you feel when you lose and/or the girl disses you really badly...



Has it ever been a long duration of time where you try hard to get the girl?Guys who make bets to see if they can get with a particular girl.?
I have been played by females in my younger years, when I was testosterone driven and filled with anticipation. But any female I went after I really liked, and learned not to late that most females were gamers and not really worth the trouble they wanted me to go through. After taking a more nuanced, passive approach to dating, my life took off like a rocket and has remained better ever since.



Most young fellows will one day do the same, in one shape or form, and women like you will be left picking your noses.Guys who make bets to see if they can get with a particular girl.?
Don't make bets like that.

It's like spiting to the sky...
You know what is worse? Hearing the bet or hearing guys egg on another guy to approach you! Ugh!
No, never done that.



I am not sure. They might have. I would be flattered if they did.



I would feel really bad if any girl dissed me really bad.



Well I was in love with a girl for a long time, yet she did not want me. I can't say I was trying hard to get her. I wasn't trying at all. I just really wanted her to know how I felt about her.
Nope, not even when I was an immature teenager. I don't compete with my friends for scarce resources.



Besides, we all have different tastes in women. Why go after something you don't really want?



But we HAVE debated the chances of whether or not a friend's advances on a particular female target will be successful (usually without his prior knowledge).
Great point. Thise male a$$holes are always looking to mess us womyn up. Well said, sister!
were you the target of one of those ';ugly girl'; contests?



Those are mean-spirited, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment