Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you know someone has a problem with you?

I play girls basketball for a college team. I was a freshman and was the only girl who started a few games out of both freshmans + sophmores.



During practices last season, I always felt like one of the sophmore girls was extra agressive when playing defense with me. I thought it was all in my head, and just thought she was just a hard worker, but I always felt she was a little too agressive. (I dont know) (Also, she doesnt play much at all in the games, and I get a lot more playing time than she does as a freshman)



But then when the season was over, we had practices. When we had practice scrimages, I would score a lot of shots, and practice my moves and stuff. A couple of times I would score in her face. (I'm not trying to challenge her or anything, I'm just trying to get better)



But then one time when I drove to the basket, she kind of pushed me out of bounce, and I called a foul. And then she got angry saying you have to stop going the basket out of control, and stop calling fouls. Then I said, but you pushed me? And she said but you were out of control. (I didnt want to argue, because I hate arguing, and I'm not a dramaqueen type of girl). So i got a little angry so I played hard defense on her, then I slapped her (accidently) and she was like Uh FOUL!..and then walked away.



I felt awkward and didnt know what to do because I dont want problems. I dont want problems with her because I'm going to see her everyday, and like idk i dont want to deal with it!



Whats the deal with her, and why is she acting like this? Does she have a problem with me? Does she hate me? I rarely have problems with people because I'm not that much of a *****, and I'm more to myself type of girl.How do you know someone has a problem with you?
Some people are going to like me and some people are going to dislike me,'; he once said. ';I always live by the 50 percent rule 鈥?50 percent of the people are going to like you and 50 percent of the people aren't going to like you. Some people are going to dislike you because you're black; some people are going to dislike you because you're from the South; some people are going to dislike you because you play for the Suns or for the 76ers; some people are going to dislike you because you're Jewish. I mean, someone is always going to dislike you, but you can't concentrate on the negative stuff.';



by Charles BarkleyHow do you know someone has a problem with you?
She's A Rival!
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment