Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I tell if a girl is uninterested, shy, or playing hard to get after a first date?

Went out with a girl on Sunday for the first time. We decided to meet at 3:00 at the nearby coffee shop (she arrived just before I did). We had a good ';getting to know you'; conversation. She was kind of quiet, didn't ask too many questions, but for the most part her body language was good (maintained eye contact, smile, playing with her hair). The date ended about an hour later when she said she had to get going. We walk outside and she asked for a hug, which I gave her. I told her I'd like to see her again, and she answered ';you have my number.'; I called Wed. night...it rang twice, and then went to voicemail. Left msg. asking her to call back. No call back yet (it's friday now). Before the first date, she was quick to respond to e-mail/text msg. She seems kind of shy, and I THINK she is playing hard to get. If this is the case, how can I call her out on this? Also should I call, email, or text? Thank you everyone in advance for some good answers.How can I tell if a girl is uninterested, shy, or playing hard to get after a first date?
Don't play games, if you really liked her, just try calling her again. Sometimes, miscommunication can mess up a good thing. I wouldn't text or email her, that's too much, especially if you've only been on 1 date. If she doesn't call you back again, then get the hint.How can I tell if a girl is uninterested, shy, or playing hard to get after a first date?
play hard to get back dont call her again if she doesnt call you back after a week then ring her but if she still doesnt pick up or return the call then you know shes not interested
go for it. she likes you.
Hmmm . . . I would call her one more time and then give up.
don't contact her again...you've got to get her to think about you. No more contact till she calls, when she does, make her wait a couple of days before you call her back

No comments:

Post a Comment