Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls and Guys?

Do you like playing hard to get?



guys, how do you feel about girls playing hard to get?



I personally dislike it because I would give up on trying to get the girl or if she told me she was playing hard to get I would also give up on her because I don't want a girl who toys with my emotions.Girls and Guys?
but if a girl is too easy, you guys don't feel like you've accomplished much because there was no challange.



seriously, wouldn't you feel more satisfied if you had to work for something good than if it was just handed to you?



that said, ';playing hard to get'; needs to be defined. years ago, i never called a boy, unless i was seriously dating him. I figured if he wanted me, he'll call me. I was also raised to believe that girls didn't do that, or they were too easy/ sluts. So if I didn't call a guy who I knew was interested in me, and I in him, would that be playing hard to get?Girls and Guys?
Yeah that sucks...Those are the girls that are gonna be controlling
i am okay about it
Yes, I have to.I'm not naive, and gullible.I can't trust any guy who talks to me.
i wish girls are easy to get i wish they asked guys out more often
no,hard 2 get is tough,cuz then sometimes guys take it the wrong way!
Every guy will say they hate girls who play hard to get, and will genuinely mean it. However it's also true that if a girl plays hard to get the guy will try harder if he likes her enough, as much as us guys all hate it, it does work.



Although there are also plenty of girls who like the straight forward stuff, just try to find them if you get too annoyed with all the games (although life is a never ending game).
Not really there is a difference playing hard to get and being really easy... but some girls like to play hard to get, it's just so that we know that the guy will try to get us no matter what it takes but some girls are to extra when it comes to playing hard to get...
I don't play at all. I'm upfront, serious, and honest about what I feel. And that's exactly what I expect from guys.
yeah there is way too much hype in playing hard to get.

its really stupid. i mean, you dont want to be too eager or anything, but when your so cold they dont think you like them, it can ruin everything.
its all part of the game, it makes it fun
hmmm...i hate playing hard to get but it does work if the dude likes u...every time i have played it it works..i am an upfront kind of girl, but i have noticed more success being hard to get-don't lie, y'all seem to love the chase!!! i wish u didn't i'd definetly be happier!
Sometimes people play hard to get without knowing it because they could have their guard up, and need a little ';test'; in order to see where the other persons' feelings aree. Once you get to know the person and build trust, and let your guard down, then you shouldn't play hard to get anymore because then you're letting the person know you really have true feelings for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment