Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is this girl playing me?

There is a girl i met on my 22nd birthday. We have been talking for a couple months and have hung out a lot. I was confused on whether she was treating me as a friend or not because she brought up how she missed her old boyfriend of three years. he proposed to her two times, both times she said yes and he left her both times. they haven't spoken since last January. So i said i was confused because i like her and was wondering why she brought that up. she asked if i liked her liked her or liked her as friend, i said like like, and then she said she just really liked me as a friend. I said ok, i don't think i can talk to you anymore, cause i didn't wanna cause problems. then she just continued to talk to me, and i tried to end the conversation a couple times, and then she asked me if i wanted to watch the meteors with her tomorrow, i said yes. The next day i watched them and things went well, and we stayed up all night til the next morning, she says to me, we are a lot more alike than i thought before i left for work. she also asked me to come to her house for thanksgiving and if i would like to go to wings with her on Saturday. my question is should i just ignore her because it will go no where and i will end up hurt, or is she playing hard to get and maybe just afraid to start anything because of her old b/f?Is this girl playing me?
She's given you mixed signals. First she said she can't talk to you anymore because that could lead you to think there's a relationship. But then she kept talking and hanging out with you.



You need to get clarity on this issue. Be up front with her. Remind her that you are looking for someone who you can like like. Find out if that's in fact what she's looking for also.



She may have initially said no because she was trying to deny it but she might have had feelings too.



It wouldn't be fair to either one of you to continue this friendship if each of you have much different plans on where you want it to end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment