Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do you think these girls like me (added details)?

I think that these girls dig me, but I just want to see what you, the consensus, thinks.



This girl plays hard to get, or is rather aggressive towards me at least. There have been a lot of signs, but here are the two that appealed to me the most:



1. She asked me if I was going to the prom during an off period we both have after I said something that related to the prom. I said probably. She then asked if I had a date, to which I said no. She then began to talk about how she did not have a date either with what I felt as a pause after the remark. She then went on about how she was not going to go because she did have a date etc etc etc. Here's the part that I found odd: after she got a date, she asked me to go with her younger sister, who according to her looks exactly like her.



2. She jokingly said she used to have a crush on me before I became rude (this involves me messing up her back after a botched massage, sort of).



Girl 2 laughs profusely at my jokes, and I think has (more)Do you think these girls like me (added details)?
Yeah, I agree that they both like you but, I would probably go with girl 2 since girl 1 didn't wait for you to ask her to prom.Do you think these girls like me (added details)?
gurl one is just trying to hook you up with her sister, but gurl two there is a possiblity i think she does flirt with her a lil and see what happens =)
They are just playing around and not looking for anything serious to get involved with. If nothing has happened yet, it's not gonna. They consider you as just a friend and nothing more. If you are looking for someone, choose someone besides girl 1 or 2. It also sounds like they both are not sure of anything. You shouldn't think too deeply into these thoughts, it'll be easy to find out if you ask them straight out, then you can move on knowing facts and reality and not just imaginations and thoughts alone.
Nope.



You're in the Friend Zone.



They're just trying to make sure you know what you'll never have.
Sounds like they both are interested.



Girl 1: Likes you. It seems she was waiting for you to ask her to the prom. and giving lots of hints. She might have accepted the date with someone else because she didn't think you would ask her and didn't want to go alone. The reason she wants you to take her sister is so she can keep you close to her. That way it is like you are going to the prom together.



Girl 2: she seems to like you but perhaps for more just physical reasons. By what you stated she seems to be attracted to you but her desire for you might end there. She basically does have a crush on you. Though a crush is somewhat 2 dimensional and she might not want to pursue any type of real relationship.



Girl 1: wants to date you. maybe be your girlfriend



Girl 2: wants to @#$% you, or just fool around. She might not want anything other than that.



Choose based on what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment