Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is this girl playing games?

How's it going everyone? You might remember my other post from yesterday, about wether I should ask this girl out or not. Well, I would of actually done it yesterday, but now I saw some other things I didnt like. Basically what happened was I was playing some games with her and now I think she's playing them back. The kind of games I would be playing was for instance when she called or texted me I'd always be the one to let her go or hang up first, makes it look like I got things to do. When she'd text me I wouldn't respond right away (sometimes) didnt wanna give her too much attention, in a way kind of treat her like I couldn't care less. But see now I think she just thinks that the ball is in her court. She took my phone one time and put a smiley face next to her name. I called her a dork and laughed. But see honestly I dont like people doing things like that to my phone, and if I were to leave it she might think I'm to easy a pushover. So I deleted the smiley and just left her name, knowing and hoping that she would find out sooner or later; in which she did. LOL it was great she kinda flipped out which I just laughed and said I didnt need to have a smiley next to her name for me to smile. Regardless, rightaway she takes here phone and puts a frown next to my name, and said that from now on when she sees my name she'll frown. I told her it was cute, and laughed. Haha, sorry for the long post but I bet you guy's kinda liked that story, it was cute. Anyway, I'll try to keep this quick. So also there was a couple of times were she wanted to hang out (I beleive about 5 or 6, 2 or 3 in a row) were I told here I can't I'm busy or just flat out told her no, didnt wanna seem too avalable. Now I'm thinking she's caught on cuz she's starting to get a bit cocky, kinda like how I was but with humor on my part. So I know for a fact that she's now playing hard to get and playing games. But why now? She did at first, so I called her out on it and just laughed at the fact that she was doing it and told her it was cute. With that being said how can I step up my game and get the ball on my court? Why would she now all of a sudden start playing games again? What should I do? Your help is much appreciated. lol I appologise about the short novel, lol. Thank you. Is this girl playing games?
little love games are fun to some extent. Do not mess with my nerves though. If you wait to long you are going to get the short end of the stick. If this is you M.O. then by all means go ahead, but when you find the girl in the arm of another guy then you will sing a different tune. Playing with peoples emotions are not cool.Is this girl playing games?
love games!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ6hn_dnF鈥?/a>





you playing your love games with me?





lol i hate it when people play these kinda things why cant love be simple?
Why dont you just buck up and tell her that you can both stop playing games, take her out have sex with her and decided if you want to keep it or drop it
if you keep playing hard to get too much your relationship isn't gonna go anywhere so i suggest you take the initiative
jerk
yes
You have a really bad sense of how you should treat girls. How you explained that game was very sad. You should not treat girls that way and playing games is stupid. You must only be about 10 huh. You have taught her how to play games so now deal with it, if you really liked her you would not treat her so badly. If you do like her tell her sorry for playing games and act nice and respectful not the way you have been acting.





Bottom line if you want to get ahead then quit playing games!
decent job, but maybe you took it a bit too far with the turning her down 2 or 3 times in a row, 5 or 6 total. I'm a bit older (i think) and would recommend maybe doing this once. not 3 times. its too much. if a girl flakes on me ONCE i'm done with her unless she apologizes and makes it up to me. if she doesn't want to hang out or is busy but seems interested that's a different story and may give her a couple or 3 times of that but not more, and only if she is cool and acts interested. so i think this works both ways. Remember this: if this girl is attractive, which i imagine she is, she is getting propositioned by guys many times every day, in different ways. So, if you become ';Unattainable'; by not hanging out with her, and taking the aloof, ';i'm busy'; approach too far, then you'll ruin it. people want things that are rare and valuable but they will only spend time trying to achieve these things if they see them as attainable. if something becomes unattainable most people are smart enough to move on. maybe that's what she is doing. nonetheless, i think she has been interested and you should essentially keep doing what you are doing but with some SMALL changes. don't go overboard calling and being annoying, that's not what i'm saying. but i've played the hard to get game too hard and ended up with nothing, most the times i play it right though and get...well...something. lol. anyway okay good luck. if a little bit of trying to be a bit more available doesn't work then i say go the opposite and freeze her out for a week and then come back in a week, maybe even a couple of days, depends on how often you talk.





AND DON'T listen to the women on here calling you a jerk. It's all okay for them to talk about playin' guys and having guys buy them crap but if we ask for a little help once in a while we're manipulative. that's bull! Girls wear make up everyday to try to fool us that they are hotter than they are. What's honest about that? nothing. its a double standard. and i ain't listenin' to it. play on playa!





And also everyone answering talking about not playing games is naive. Dating is a game. Always has been. Its the truth. Lets get some things straight. A guy, being visually-stimulated and attracted by the simple sight of a beautiful can and often does feel immediate, strong attraction for which he would go to great lengths to be with said woman. Now what do you think happens if a guy, sees a hottie, feels honest and sincere strong attraction goes up and says straight up ';I think you are beautiful, and honestly, I would, right now, at this moment, do almost anything to spend time with you';? what's gonna happen? she's gonna think he is a desparate dork and laugh in his freakin' face (most of the time, not always, but in general). Guys try the ';no games'; thing all the time, with little success. Telling hot girls that they are hot is as boring to them as people asking us men what we do for a living. snooooze. Telling a hot girl she is hot IS honest, and it IS NOT playing a game, but does it work???? NO! ridiculous. anyway. girls rarely know what they like, they know what they SHOULD like, what society tells them is nice and good, but when it comes down to it they usually fall for a bold, confident, fun guy. period. girls play games. and its okay for us to level the playing field.
she's playing games to get even, when she stopped so should you have ended it. You got the info you needed, so why continue.


You wanted her to think your busy...why ??? To create an image this is not you, to start out lying, sorry don't get that one.


And what does any of this have to do with being a ';pushover';, happens to be only curtisy and manners to answer any call, as soon as possible.


Being honest or straight forward, seems to work for the rest of the world, why not high school ??


By the way, while we're on the subject, of the rest of the world, playing games with ppl and relationships will only bring you heartache, no matter what you want to know or be seen as, the only place it does seem to work is in high school i guess, so it's best left there.
uhh.. ur a jerk. pretending like u dont care about the girl isn't gonna make her want u more!
when you start playing games then it just becomes this vicious cycle of one upmanship and you never really get to know each other because you're too busy playing stupid mind games.





stop the game playing and don't participate in the games.





Tell her up front you're sorry you started with the games and you'd like to just deal with her and not the head trippy games. If she isn't willing to be real with you then drop her and let her know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment