Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is he falling in love with me? PLZ ANSWERRR!!!!!?

Ok so i'm 15 and he's 18. in school we don't see each much but hwne we do we talk, but not enough. so a couple weeks ago we were chatting on facebook and he told me that he likes me and that he wants to go out with me but he'll ask me at the right time. his frnd also told me that he said that he wasn't sure if it was going to work out cuz he's going to college soon, but i think he's changing his mind. ever since tht nite, well tht nite we talked for like an hour and he was like ';i wanna knw more about you'; and ';i've never felt this open to you before'; he asked me if i had boyfriends before. he asked me if he went out with me if he would get a kiss because indian girls play hard to get and he doesn't like tht LOL. then in the end he told me tht now tht we talked for such a long time, he was really starting to like me.



we had a few more convos and everytime it was for like nearly an hour. a couple days later i told him how sometimes school can be a drag and how i wanted to skip sumtimes but my frnds weren't up to it. so he offered tht we go to his house and watch movies (he was planning to skipping the entire day with me) then he realized his mom would be home, so he asked if we could go to my house instead. but i told him i couldn't cuz i had a lab for honors chem. so then he said we could just skip first hour, and skip the whole day another day. so we decided on getting some breakfast from McDonald's and doing other stuff. so we made tht plan, and in the end he was like ';u want ur first kiss tom.?'; and i teased him saying that he wouldn't be my first and he said ';no i meant our first kiss'; and i was like awww. n then he was like i'm really excited LOL. unfortunately the plan didn't work out because his friends decided to tag along. i got mad at first because i thought it was just going to be us two, but his frnds were coming all along and he didn't tell me. but later on we talked again on fb, and he asked if i wanted to skip with him again in the morning, and i said i didn't want to come in between him and the guys and he said he wasn't going to b skipping with them,and that they weren't supposed to be there the other day either but they just came. so i told him i couldn't skip in the morning because i had an economics test.



finally i talked to him about 3 days ago and we were talking he told me he had to go to subway fro dinner and asked if i could wait for he would be only an hour or so, so i agreed. he came back half an hour later and we started talking. then he asked me how long i was going to be online i asked him y and he said he had to go out with his frnds soon. and i said ok, thinking he was leaving. then he asked ';so how long u online cuz i wanna talk to you'; so i was like awww and i told him i was on till like 12 so he said he'd talk to me later tht nite. so he left and came back a couple hours later and again talked for like an hour (we could've talked longer but his internet got disconnected) and he asked me again when we were gonna skip to my house LOL



so i wanna knw, is he falling in love with me? cuz he wants to spend all this time with me....wht do u guys think? o and btw i'm not a badass cuz i skip ima straight A student LOL. plz plz plz tell me wht u all think!!!! thanks!Is he falling in love with me? PLZ ANSWERRR!!!!!?
OK just a friendly tip: it's most likely to get answers here if you try to make your questions more concise.



Of course he likes you!!!! But, falling in love is an ambigous term... If we're strict with the definition of love, he can't love you yet. Love, in its original meaning, not the meaning people use today, is when you want what's good for that person, like the love you have for your close relatives.



You're getting something nice with this guy. I hope you continue seeing each other. Just remember not to let any guy disrespect you or touch you were he shouldn't, and you'll be really happy. Good luck!



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment