Sunday, December 11, 2011

I want more than just sex. Help!!?

I've been having sex with this guy for over a year now and in October he was even cheating on his girlfriend with me. They are broken up now but I really like him and I know he's a player but I still want more than just sex. I played hard to get one time but he just kept trying to have sex and it ended up being just that. I don't want himnto think he can just get it when he wants and I heard guys like it when a girl plays hard to get and they usually go out. Is it too late for me to stop giving it up and maybe he'll realize how good we are together? I don't know what to do. Any help is appreciated!!!I want more than just sex. Help!!?
You said it yourself he is a player.He will keep using you because that is who he is stop thinking he is a basically good guy.He is fun handsome easy to get along with and all kind of other great things that is why he is a successful player.You are just a thing to him to be used untill you no longer hold any interest.Please stop fooling yourself.I want more than just sex. Help!!?
it's not cool to make urself available to a guy who already has a girlfriend

reciprocity is a beotch %26amp; i do hope u get urs being a victim of cheating myself

u need to cut your losses and run

next time, the foundation of your relationship should be built on honesty %26amp; friendship %26amp; not sex--if ur foundation is built on shaky ground...it will never last
';Guys like standards, get some'; I read this in a book. Guys will treat you the way you let them. You have to stop being afraid that he is going to leave you if you lay down the law...but that is exactly what you have to do! Tell him that you want to be in a serious committed relationship or just friends but no in between. If he really likes you he will stick around, if not well then he was no good anyways.

This book is great and gives a lot of great advice on telling the different between being a plaything and a keeper. I suggest you read it.
You're screwed. It's your fault you like an idiot. Why do girls go for stupid guys, then complain all guys are jerks? He obviously cheats on girls, as he did his girlfriend with you, so why date someone like that? Jeez.
the only way you can get him to snap..... is??? dont give it to him maybe he will snap out of his trip!!!! but remember once a cheater always a cheater... so chances are he will cheat on you if you end up being in a relationship with him... I say drop him and find someone else that wont play ghames with your heart... girl you can get DICK ANYWHERE good luck
This is not a good situation. How health do you think you are? You have to think about what is it about you that wants to be with a guy you claim ';in October he was even cheating on his girlfriend with me.';



We women like to think we are special, that what he did to her he won't do to us. This is only the case on very rare occasions and this doesn't sound like one of those occasions.



I have learned that if someone wants you they will be with you. If they don't then there is no convincing them. Even if you were to start something, are you willing to put yourself a relationship with someone who thinks its okay to cheat. Did he cheat due to some extenuating circumstances? If not, then he's just a cheat and he won't respect you because you're the one he cheated with. He won't respect you and claim that you have no standards. And lets face it, why would you have sex with someone you know is in a relationship. Would you like for someone to do this to you. I know you wouldn't, it would hurt you. What ever is done, is done. Be kind to yourself and move on, he is no good for you.
wow. well first let me tell you that having sex with a guy already in a relationship is dirty. I mean how would you like it if You were the other girl? you gotta always think of it that way and put urself in the other persons shoes...and the fact that they ended breaking up doesnt make it any better... sorry i dont mean to judge you but i just iv'e been the ';girl on the other side'; who is getting cheated on many times before so it really annoys me..



but to answer you're question, you've already made you self ';avaliable'; to him sexually so you cant go back now. its done. you're in it and he's going to expect it. I'll let you how my ex's (the ones im refering to are the players btw) say that if they've already gotten what they ';wanted'; from a girl and multiple times at that, theres no use in trying to make her you're girlfriend...



Hun, you DONT want to be the OTHER GIRL, you want to be the ';wifey'; whos in his feelings and you started off alllll wrong.



he's basically using you and you should just move on, be smart and call it quits.
It's too late for a relationship. He has already gotten the goods, why buy into a relationship now? Let this be a lesson to you.
  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment